Today was a minor breakthrough.
Since the excitement of transferring to CSULB wore off I've been in a mini-slump/minor depression.
Depression is always something I've struggled with and it can be so debilitating at times.
Today I managed to get out of it a tiny bit.
Things I did today that were steps toward my dream:
Since the excitement of transferring to CSULB wore off I've been in a mini-slump/minor depression.
Depression is always something I've struggled with and it can be so debilitating at times.
Today I managed to get out of it a tiny bit.
Things I did today that were steps toward my dream:
- researched grad school acting programs (Yale, NYU, ACT, Julliard)
- registered my domain name
- started an acting blog to keep track of shit
Main-stage Auditions are coming up and I need to get prepared.
I read LobsterAlice so far and still need to read spring awakening and Jack Goes Boating. I really really really want to land a part.
- find monologues
- find out all audition details on tuesday
- DO WORK.
College Beat films again on thursday and I have to be camera ready and dressed like an Indian and cute to boot.
- pull together 'indian' costume
- bonnet for Kristen's pilgrim outfit
This depression and being quite sick and planning mom's 60th surprise party really took a toll on my motivation and I have to put things back into perspective and get moving again.
No comments:
Post a Comment